Friday, February 14, 2014

Come In and Stay A While

Greetings!

My name is Bill and I hope that you will enjoy what this blog has to offer going forward. My goal is to make this a repository of all things gaming that I do which will include, and is certainly not limited to, board games, video games, painting, modeling, game reviews, terrain construction, list discussions, role-playing and gaming business news.

That being said, I have been gaming since I was 8 with chess being my first strategy game that I can remember. Since then I have played several different types of tabletop games, board games and role playing games. I will attempt to bring something new to the table when I post on this blog in hopes that something new can be learned or an idea given room to grow.

For now though, thanks for checking in and I will have my first official post up within the week!

Thanks!
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment